I accept the Terms.
Have you ever gone for a walk on Dartmoor and wandered around aimlessly? Now, there is new book about Dartmoor with over 700 professional photographs and informative facts about each of Dartmoor’s tors. It shows the reader how nearly every tor on Dartmoor is surrounded by an astonishing abundance of fascinating features and history.
Dartmoor Tors Compendium differs from all before it in that it brings together the features and history around each tor and presents them as a compendium of information, illustrated with evocative images that only a photographer can capture.
• First ever Dartmoor compendium combining professional photography and well-researched facts.
• Covers Dartmoor’s geology, archaeology, history, mining and agricultural legacies.
• Includes a map, drawings, 718 photographs and glossary.
• Foreword by Dartmoor National Park Authority’s Chief Executive Kevin Bishop.
• Gives GPS locations for special features hidden in the landscape.